joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Epic/Historic Snow Cover Picture Thread

Mr. Windcredible!

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for having some faith in me guys. Yes there are two other escapes. All cleared out.

Not that I didn't have any faith in you, I just remember an incident that happened not long after I bought my house. Since we didn't use the front door, I didn't shovel in front of it. We had a small grease fire and even though it stayed in the pan and didn't cause any damage, it made realize that if it had spread, we would have had a really hard time getting out. I've kept both doors clear ever since.

Thanks for having some faith in me guys. Yes there are two other escapes. All cleared out.

not a question of faith but concern from somebody who has witnessed the results of blocked exits. I asked before but you must have missed it. Your pics on FB are epic, post the one where you can only see half of your body

Not that I didn't have any faith in you, I just remember an incident that happened not long after I bought my house. Since we didn't use the front door, I didn't shovel in front of it. We had a small grease fire and even though it stayed in the pan and didn't cause any damage, it made realize that if it had spread, we would have had a really hard time getting out. I've kept both doors clear ever since.

not a question of faith but concern from somebody who has witnessed the results of blocked exits. I asked before but you must have missed it. Your pics on FB are epic, post the one where you can only see half of your body

Yep, I have two areas cleared out. I will probably tackle the front tomorrow.  I know what you mean..you don't want to run into trouble when you gotta get out.

I told him that too, at least shovel enough to open the door

I've seen a lot of photos of snowed in front doors and such.  Its always a good idea to have escapes on both sides of the house, even if you don't use your front door as an access point.  You never know where you may need to get out of your house, but one in the front and one in the back is a good starting point.

Fires can flash over in a real quick hurry.  Search YouTube for Fire Flashover...scary stuff.

I've seen a lot of photos of snowed in front doors and such. Its always a good idea to have escapes on both sides of the house, even if you don't use your front door as an access point. You never know where you may need to get out of your house, but one in the front and one in the back is a good starting point.

Fires can flash over in a real quick hurry. Search YouTube for Fire Flashover...scary stuff.

yea and it's scarier when you are in it even with a deuce and a half in your hand

Archived