joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Epic/Historic Snow Cover Picture Thread

Mr. Windcredible!

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wasnt kidding the other day. I said call the national guard when i saw that gfs run. Yeah it didnt play out verbatim but i knew we couldnt handle a big one. Barely any snow removal had gone on. Maybe 20% of what needed to be done. I dont blame the guys at DPW its not their fault....They got clearance to dump into the ocean....i am not really "for" it but at this point i dont see many options. Luckily the majority of the snow will be fresh cause how quickly we have gotten it. Not contaminated...also didnt seem like much salting...

I wasnt kidding the other day. I said call the national guard when i saw that gfs run. Yeah it didnt play out verbatim but i knew we couldnt handle a big one. Barely any snow removal had gone on. Maybe 20% of what needed to be done. I dont blame the guys at DPW its not their fault....They got clearance to dump into the ocean....i am not really "for" it but at this point i dont see many options. Luckily the majority of the snow will be fresh cause how quickly we have gotten it. Not contaminated...also didnt seem like much salting...

My aunt had a house on B street 2nd house from the ocean until recently. It must be awesome but I don't dare drive up the peninsula lol.

yea putting salt sand water in the ocean is never good, lol

Archived