joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Feb 17 Miller A Threat

Zelocita Weather

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bit further north nothing crazy though at all lol everyone seems so psyched by this run. Hammers DC to SNJ though !

The trend is your friend.  The location/strength of that High pressure will be key.  The confluence being shown is a bit too close for my liking, but hey we're at least looking at a decent little snowfall.  

The trend is your friend. The location/strength of that High pressure will be key. The confluence being shown is a bit too close for my liking, but hey we're at least looking at a decent little snowfall.

Problem is that this event is less than 36hrs away, we need some pretty big shifts to occur in that time frame, and based off seasonal trends this year and the progressive nature of this event, I don't think we see anything "major" nyc area is still a possibility for low end warning level snow, myself however will be on the sidelines for this one ;)

Really worried about the confluence. Not trying to be negative but I'm hoping this doesn't turn into another event where the precip hits a "wall"..

Would be the third time this season for the NYC area, kind of why I am not getting my hopes up until I actually see the radar echoes making it all the way up!

Archived