• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Feb 17 Miller A Threat

Zelocita Weather

Sure , but look at how far N the deeper echos have marched to . It can go east from here but KNYC still prob does better than the .1 the RGEM has there . http://radar.weather.gov/radar.php?product=N0R&rid=dix&loop=yes

It seems right in line with the RGEM.. No one under those deeper echoes are even reporting moderate snows yet and that band that came from PA has almost pushed offshore

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It seems right in line with the RGEM.. No one under those deeper echoes are even reporting moderate snows yet and that band that came from PA has almost pushed offshore

Per Philly thread they are reporting moderate to heavy snow. Also, snow has picked up here in Monmouth County too. In fact, coming down pretty good now here.

Snowing steady over portions of Monmouth County . Seeing guys away in Colts neck saying so .

I am not there tonight , but I have to take his word for it .

I think if KNYC can steal 2 here , guys should kiss the ground tomorrow . The radar is not in line with the RGEM  I just showed you where the model thought it was going to snow vs the current radar .

Its further N but it doesn't make this a plowable snow in the end .

May sound like a dumb question, but how do you get that radar loop to refresh or auto-update?  Just refreshing the site didn't seem to do the trick and I don't see any obvious controls to auto-update, like there are on the Mt. Holly and other NWS pages.  

May sound like a dumb question, but how do you get that radar loop to refresh or auto-update?  Just refreshing the site didn't seem to do the trick and I don't see any obvious controls to auto-update, like there are on the Mt. Holly and other NWS pages.  

Click right on NJ for example . It will zoom into DIX then you can head N S W etc  . And from there you can click back into any region

Looks like we miss just to the south no?

Its tight man . You want the precip to 80 to be safe . Its to the Driscoll and 78 and the them it meets the confluence .

You need 20 miles . You will know over the next hour or so if you can cut into the dry air .

I don`t have a problem with this map . Just use 15 to 1 hrrr_snow_nyc_12.png

This is what I've been saying all night lol..I've always thought Jersey does well as well as Long Island, I said it many time in many posts, my concerns were for the nyc and points North folks, thinking that band etc was gonna make it up here

I also think HRRR is undergoing precip on the South shore of long island

Archived