• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
2/12-13 Potential Coastal Storm Threat

Typhoon Tip

I did a cycle to cycle comparison going back several and the hammer diving into the Lakes is stronger in each one.  Wave phasing over the NW Territories is set to take place between polar Pac lobe opening up, and a piece arctic dynamics that was ejected out of Siberia, and that dynamic interaction may not be properly sampled until it's complete ... obviously having transitive implications out in time along the EC -- 

• Replies 768
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Also, because I did a cycle to cycle comparison going back several and the hammer diving into the Lakes is stronger in each one.  Wave phasing over the NW Territories is set to take place between polar Pac lobe opening up, and a piece arctic dynamics that was ejected out of Siberia, and that dynamic interaction may not be properly sampled until it's complete ... obviously having transitive implications out in time along the EC --

If/when that starts being grabbed, it brings a whole new piece into the equation

12z GGEM has more of an Inv trough look to it as it develops the low pretty far east but hits SE MA with a nice event

We shovel!

It's coming, let's see how far west and wound up it can get.   Could go from historic to biblical if these next two work out.  Fighting polar bears with loose leaf notebooks type of stuff on the way to school.

It's one thing to break the all time seasonal record with an end to end winter ala 1996.  To do it in a 30 day period is ridiculous. 

I'm an old man, and I'm sittin back on my haunches beating my chest....long live winter!

Jerry: I recently learned that I have successive paternal ancestors whose first names were Leon. The great grandfather and the great-great grandfather. Does this qualify me as royalty?

It's one thing to break the all time seasonal record with an end to end winter ala 1996.  To do it in a 30 day period is ridiculous. 

I'm an old man, and I'm sittin back on my haunches beating my chest....long live winter!

If these next two come to pass it'll be like nothing seen in modern history around here. 

Maternity ward going to be jammed in 9 months...babies for everyone

same thing happened with the october snowstorm lol   hoping for a west trend this storm should have another death band on the western side would be nice to get in it 

If these next two come to pass it'll be like nothing seen in modern history around here. 

Maternity ward going to be jammed in 9 months...babies for everyone

What does that mean?

There are two events over the next 9 days, and both are almost identically handle-able :) Originally, Ray started a thread at the same time this one was, re Thurs -- and it occurred to me that either way, it's applicable for both. 'sall good

Archived