SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
2/12-13 Potential Coastal Storm Threat

Typhoon Tip

• Replies 768
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Man, you're crazy! How'd you make out the last time during the Blizzard? I know you were sort of stranded in Scituate? Was it everything you expected?

Lol...my wife tells me that alot! :) Yes, it was pretty awesome. Thanks so much for your suggestion to go to the Scituate area. You and a couple other members were very helpful, and I greatly appreciate it!

Lol...my wife tells me that alot! :) Yes, it was pretty awesome. Thanks so much for your suggestion to go to the Scituate area. You and a couple other members were very helpful, and I greatly appreciate it!

I was thinking about you yesterday, glad you had fun,pics video? and my take,come on up,,Cape cod will be insane

Steve, Boston is crippled already as is, add another 1-2' to that and we are seriously ****ed.

And without question this is already the most epic 30 day stretch at least in my lifetime. But if the Thursday and the weekend threats produce, it's not impossible that Boston will break it's all time record in a span of just 30 days(we'd need one more event to work out likely in the 10 ish days after Sunday). Incredible.

I have a feeling 0z slaps us back to reality....

There's a chance of that. The Euro at 00z is of particular interest, being a weighty piece of guidance and also the one that shows the least impact.

What it does with its next run could be a strong indicator of how real the Thu-Fri threat is for most of NE.

Archived