Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Snowathon Obs/ Nowcast 02/07-02/09

40/70 Benchmark

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You are like me - Call Shoveling "Interaction with the Snow"    

So I just got off the phone with Paul Kocin - He may be flying to Boston.  Please tell him if you know him to come!  I'll Gladly drive him around!  He is Very very bullish on the setup for Thursday.  Not sure if the storm will form right, but Loves the setup, and says this snow isn't going Anywhere.  

Awesome!

When the K from KU speaks, we listen!

What a storm for the South Shore!  Ended up with about 26-27" here I'd guess.

You get the sense we are right on the brink of this going from historic to catastrophic in terms of the infrastructure not being able to handle the snow.  We're one storm away.

BTW folks - don't know if I formally introduced myself.  My other name is Jason, when I am not going by HinghamBoss.  This board is the greatest barrier to being productive during the day at work.

Still have weenie OES snow.

Since we are missing out on most everything up here in Central NH I thought I post a couple of pictures of my house in the winter of 2008. About 145" that winter up here.  Not all at once like you guys are getting but it didn't melt much either.  I could not see out my kitchen sliders at all.  

post-268-0-26428800-1423527208_thumb.jpg

post-268-0-12516100-1423527213_thumb.jpg

Since we are missing out on most everything up here in Central NH I thought I post a couple of pictures of my house in the winter of 2008. About 145" that winter up here. Not all at once like you guys are getting but it didn't melt much either. I could not see out my kitchen sliders at all.

Lol, i remember those pics

Since we are missing out on most everything up here in Central NH I thought I post a couple of pictures of my house in the winter of 2008. About 145" that winter up here.  Not all at once like you guys are getting but it didn't melt much either.  I could not see out my kitchen sliders at all.  

Lol, i remember those pics

Archived