Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Long duration overrunning to coastal disco 02/07-02/09

Damage In Tolland

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

http://collaboration.cmc.ec.gc.ca/cmc/cmdn/pcpn_type/pcpn_type_gem_reg.html

I'll take my chances on what was a colder run this time down here, less of a severe band more general snow with a few hours of changeover. models probably aren't going to pin until go time and I do think the rpm type models are right in it being a very very narrow band with people on either side swinging from the rafters

Monday morning on RGEM:post-79-0-81489800-1423367254_thumb.jpg

Are we looking at same RGEM's?

0z vs. 12z:

bulk of warning snows shifted more to eastern MA such that now southeast MA is more involved, less in northern CT up to Worcester

bullseye Essex-Suffolk-Norfolk ticked a little more northeast

much of that falls between 6z Monday and 0z Tuesday

Definitely a tick back in the QPF on the RGEM, most noticeably in central and western mass where the jackpot areas were smaller and along the CT Coast. Definitely looked more uniform in it's distribution across the interior many areas outside of the eastern mass jackpot zone many areas were like .7 to .9 inches through hour 48.  

Lol, you are not alone, all of W MA is in that hole.

Cutting the BOX maps in half out here (including the Berks) is not unrealistic.

Just enjoy whatever you get! I'm going to the Greenfield Winter Carnival tomorrow with the family and there will actually be enough snow to hold all of the events for the first time is 3 years!

True. Just let me verify a warning this time I guess. ..

Went to beacon field on Friday night. Cute. Daresay the fireworks were better than 7/4, don't know why I ley friends convince me to go to that crappy display then.

Heading up to quebec this weekend for the REAL winter carnival. Hoping i don't freeze my nuts off.

Also hoping that I'm worrying for nothing. Sure that if I didn't rake my roof today we'd be getting buried.

Yeah I think most will be disappointed. It's a fairly unimpressive storm and while some areas are going to get smoked (it's pretty obvious where those areas will be) there are a lot of red flags for other locales. 

Agreed, doesn't look impressive at all.  High bust potential for many areas.

And a better look at the GFS...

Screen Shot 2015-02-07 at 11.05.01 PM.png

It could be if the warmth gets tossed back. Models still kind of all

Interesting cutoff just west of the Cape... probably won't be that pronounced...

Could be if the warmth gets tossed back. Models generally agree but there are still some pronounced differences

Archived