Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Long duration overrunning to coastal disco 02/07-02/09

Damage In Tolland

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

THe banding is in the exact same spot for both the overrunning and the coastal :lol:

I drove from Brockton to JP Wednesday and typically I cut through the Blue Hill area as that's the quickest route. Beautiful deep snow. But from. Brockton to Milton to Mattapan to Boston to Brookline there are enormous snow depths. And now we add considerably. Crazy!

yeah this is gonna be bigtime inside far eastern portions of Massachusetts. Banding, enhancement, duration argue for some impressive localized jackpots that we can't possibly forecast yet.

This has me nervous because there isn't a lot of mid level forcing. I hope I don't see a Boxing day, PD II, or Dec 2003 type horror show.

I drove from Brockton to JP Wednesday and typically I cut through the Blue Hill area as that's the quickest route. Beautiful deep snow. But from. Brockton to Milton to Mattapan to Boston to Brookline there are enormous snow depths. And now we add considerably. Crazy!

What a stretch. I expect we see 40 inch depths popping up in that stretch by the weekend.

The snow has just started here in Marblehead, My toyota is at the back of the driveway covered in 5 feet of snow and I won't be seeing it until spring at the rate. We have had roof collapses in town as well at a small strip mall which has led to the building being condemned and ordered torn down. (One being Starbucks.... What are all the yuppies going to do????) I just don't know where we are going to put it anymore. From what I'm seeing, Coastal North Shore could be ground zero for this one...

THe banding is in the exact same spot for both the overrunning and the coastal :lol:

I wonder if it will work out like that or not. My gut says best is essex county. 

I'm not really partial or biased toward a particular location say BOS versus LWM anymore because I can sorta bounce between the two according to an event. I think jackpot essex this time around but the wealth will be spread considerably from Milton at least on north.

Archived