Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Winter Banter Thread - Part 2

IsentropicLift

A splendid Purim!

I have to stay sober to enjoy the snow.

Kids are not going to be happy. It picked the wrong day. They don't have school in a any case.

happy purim; my niece is thrilled she will get to make snowman. tomm ..this is one of my fav holidays . More fun to watch snow falling if you are blitzed lol ..

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

happy purim; my niece is thrilled she will get to make snowman. tomm ..this is one of my fav holidays . More fun to watch snow falling if you are blitzed lol ..

Happy Purim indeed. Hamantaschen and snow, can't beat that lol. Make sure your niece puts a Hamantaschen shaped hat on top of the snow man's head lol. The storm tomorrow will be forever known as the Purim snow storm lol.

Is this the holiday with the weird house thing? I remember it on the long beach boardwalk at franklin. My gf/fiancé is Jewish but I think I know more about the traditions then she does!!

You're thinking of Sukkot, or the Feast of Tabernacles. Purim is sometimes referred to as the Jewish Halloween, but that's really a misnomer.

Is this the holiday with the weird house thing? I remember it on the long beach boardwalk at franklin. My gf/fiancé is Jewish but I think I know more about the traditions then she does!!

I remember that for Sukkot. The Rabbi lived there and his place on the ground floor was flooded out in Sandy.

Hopefully we can snag an April 2007 repeat this year. I want a powerhouse nor'easter.

Euro day 14 -1 5 -EPO+PNA back . Once to the 20th , the trough is back in the east . We will have one more 10 plus day period to pull something off. 7 day warm up , but not our last Snow . 

Archived