joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
February 4-5 Observations

moneypitmike

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

.1 overnight and we were closing in on that second tenth.  Conditions are brutal out there, the plows were nary to be seen probably either snowed into place or frozen by the wicked temps.  The sea was angry that day my friends.

LOL.  You're getting crushed.

Weenie flakes here for the last half hour.

10.8/6

Not very heavy, but steady goose feathers for the last hour, a couple tenths.  Maybe a louse more.

I love the RGEM these days, but it doesn't really reflect this morning's snow well (I don't think).    So, hopefully, the GC suckerhole it shows is off and I can get that high end advisory it's broadcasting for some areas.

14.1/10

24F here which is the high for the day. Started snowing big flakes while I was out shoveling out the mailbox. Came down at a good clip for a while and picked up about half an inch of big, fluffy, Currier and Ives flakes.

Yeah I haven't had any really new accumulation, maybe a tenth, since this morning but the mood flakes we've been getting are huge. They look like wet snow aggregates but they are dry fluff. If we can get a good burst those flakes will pile up. 25F at home but MVL is at 29F which is interesting.

Yeah I haven't had any really new accumulation, maybe a tenth, since this morning but the mood flakes we've been getting are huge. They look like wet snow aggregates but they are dry fluff. If we can get a good burst those flakes will pile up. 25F at home but MVL is at 29F which is interesting.

Yeah, that's what it was, one good burst. We didn't get anything other that flurries during the day.

Archived