Newest Member
    joxey
SuperBowl Storm Observations

sferic

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

radar looks about done out west.

Currently it does. We will have to watch the activity in SE PA. It may move up our way later assuming it holds together. But more likely it will eventually get pulled more eastward as the coastal pulls away. I suspect out our way another 1-2" at most. Areas further east could do 2-4" if that activity remains intact.

Down to 27F now in Metuchen with about 1/8" glaze on everything, except blacktop surfaces, where coverage is spottier (my cement sidewalk is glazed).  Just started snowing moderately - big beautiful flakes, accumulating immediately.  Radar looks good for the next 30 minutes or so - maybe a quick 1/2" or more if it lasts longer?    

By the way, if you haven't shoveled you need to do so, NOW.  I shoveled at 3 am when it changed to sleet/rain, so I was fine until the freezing rain this morning and the slop the plows threw on my driveway - just cleared that now and was just in time as it's starting to freeze solid.  If I had waited an hour more, not sure I would've been able to shovel.  

Archived