SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Winter Interior NW Burbs & Hudson Valley - 2014/15

snywx

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just measured 1.5" new. Been snowing steadily for a few hours, but just not really breaking into the heavier echoes. Seems to be a theme lately. I could see 3" happening, but I doubt much more than that. The models have been doing really well picking up on what is either dry air or shadowing or both lately, as they definitely had lesser amounts in the mid and upper HV. 

Just measured 1.5" new. Been snowing steadily for a few hours, but just not really breaking into the heavier echoes. Seems to be a theme lately. I could see 3" happening, but I doubt much more than that. The models have been doing really well picking up on what is either dry air or shadowing or both lately, as they definitely had lesser amounts in the mid and upper HV.

Heavier echoes to the south......a familiar look. Oh well....I'll enjoy the last few snows this week before who knows when again. I would not discount more later this month, but chances are less. Sunnier and warmer days sound good!

Approaching 2" up here at Mohonk Mountain. Had a dusting at Kingston only about 2 hours ago, was doing 70 on the highway there. I think the S-N gradient will change soon though(hopefully), BGM radar actually shows heavier precip further north there. So far a familiar theme though unfortunately.

I strenuously disagree with it.

You know the Yanks and Mets have the exact same odds to win the WS this year? 28:1. 

Ugh and I thought soo highly of both of you too.. Cut off!! :)

I figured I'd wait til you were in a good mood with all your new snow to tell you  :snowwindow: . I actually don't mind the Yanks. I usually try to go to a couple games a year. I'm really more of a baseball fan than a die hard Mets fan.

I honestly can't stand modern Major League ball. I loved it years ago but the game is too painfully slow for me now. I hope MLB is successful is speeding it back up.

Remember Nomar Garciaparra? Man, I swear I wanted to reach into the TV and choke him when he did his ritual after every single pitch. David Ortiz apparently is going to ignore the new rules.

http://www.bostonglobe.com/sports/2015/02/25/david-ortiz-bashes-baseball-new-speed-rules/QJN41I8O4V1oQuEPh6GEeJ/story.html 

Remember Nomar Garciaparra? Man, I swear I wanted to reach into the TV and choke him when he did his ritual after every single pitch. David Ortiz apparently is going to ignore the new rules.

http://www.bostonglobe.com/sports/2015/02/25/david-ortiz-bashes-baseball-new-speed-rules/QJN41I8O4V1oQuEPh6GEeJ/story.html 

lol.. Nomaaa ( horrible new england accent)

Yanks can either win 70 or 90 this yr. I love the mets young pitching though. Too bad they can't hit for **** lol..

Yankees will not have the kind of bullpen needed to pull off a 90+ season IMO.... This is an area they've lacked for years now, not to mention I have serious doubts regarding their starters as well... I'm going opening day at the stadium just bought the tix last night

Yankees will not have the kind of bullpen needed to pull off a 90+ season IMO.... This is an area they've lacked for years now, not to mention I have serious doubts regarding their starters as well... I'm going opening day at the stadium just bought the tix last night

lol..

They prob have the best bullpen in baseball right now. In fact its prob the only thing they have thats solid. Its the offense that needs to wake the f up

Archived