Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Fab February Banter

mackerel_sky

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lol yeah. BTW guys this is our storm and the models will happen just like the king GFS says giving us a winter storm and y'all up there high and dry which will make this winter even worse for y'all. :lol:

Lol I'm sure model is right a u going to get pounded. The models have been so accurate. .....lol ha hood luck. Who knows maybe they right but it would be the first time this year

By the way, did anyone notice we're chasing a storm inside 200 hours now that's been consistently modeled? The 06z gfs just spit out 24" in Charleston...I hope whoever cancelled their model site subscriptions got them back ;)

By the way, did anyone notice we're chasing a storm inside 200 hours now that's been consistently modeled? The 06z gfs just spit out 24" in Charleston...I hope whoever cancelled their model site subscriptions got them back ;)

Nooooooooooo!  :angry: 

:lol:   :hug: 

I figured this was coming. Looking out my window, just see brown grass. Oh yeah, the "event" is still 5 days away, what could possibly go wrong....

I guess since I dug myself such a hole I have to root for the event to miss or evaporate. Oh wait, the GFS is a miss, CMC is rain, Euro is a miss to a sloppy dusting. What are we arguing about again?

And yes, I am serious, I am rooting for a miss or rain. 33F rain would be best.

I figured this was coming. Looking out my window, just see brown grass. Oh yeah, the "event" is still 5 days away, what could possibly go wrong....

I guess since I dug myself such a hole I have to root for the event to miss or evaporate. Oh wait, the GFS is a miss, CMC is rain, Euro is a miss to a sloppy dusting. What are we arguing about again?

And yes, I am serious, I am rooting for a miss or rain. 33F rain would be best.

Maybe I want it to happen because I have an exam Fri I won't be prepared for due to an exam on Wed :)

Yeah packbacker,y'all are going to get rain or nothing. This is a GA and SC special. Even AccuWeather forecast model agrees. Not sure how accurate it is.

LOL!  In all seriousness there isn't a reason this can't stay a GA/SC event.  It's very progressive still, but yet NS energy all winter has been digging very far south, there is a big HP draped to the NE, why not...maybe not the 24"+ for c/s-SC but who knows.

Archived