Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Fab February Banter

mackerel_sky

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi everyone I live in south central virginia any hope or just hang it up? Just wishin

Welcome. I approved your post since you're new, even though it really belongs in the banter thread. This thread is supposed to be for model analysis, although based on some of the recent posts I can understand your confusion. In any case, be sure to read the forum rules and enjoy.

I don't know why I get sucked in to UNC basketball every year. It's been the exact same team showing up for the last 5 years.

Very plausible that UNC loses 3 more games before the end of conference play. (UVA, Dook, Dook)

thought for sure unc would beat lousiville can't believe unc didn't win in regulation.

I'm in Middletown, Ohio 30 min north of cincy. Want to drive to Lima and stay there but afraid I won't be able to come home anytime soon .

It must be tough to chase storms several hundred miles and then be afraid to get in them. lol The interstates will be fine, probably within 12 hours of the snow stopping and maybe less than that. This is just a run of the mill storm and not a blizzard where blowing snow could keep highways closed for an extended time.

I'm in Middletown, Ohio 30 min north of cincy. Want to drive to Lima and stay there but afraid I won't be able to come home anytime soon .

If you stay in Cincinnati, you're screwed.  Get north.  The interstates will be fine.  Hell, they're fine here just hours after the snow ends, usually.  Cincinnati is under a WWA for less than 1" of snow and less than 0.1" of ZR.  You didn't drive hours to see that pathetic mess.

Meanwhile, Lima is under a WSW for 8-12" of snow. :)

If you really want to get the best snow, it looks like NW Ohio/NE Indiana is the best bet.  Fort Wayne, IN is under a WSW for 10-15" of snow.  That's not much further than Lima.  Maybe another hour or two.

BTW, we need pictures of your experience.

yes sir.....way to pull it out boys, I was worried after blowing it against ND and then the thing with Sheed......

Duke now has road wins against Wisc, UoL, and UVA that's pretty insane.....if only they hadn't lost at home to Miami.

duke needs to shoot more consistently from three and improve from the line.

Archived