Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Fab February Banter

mackerel_sky

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's because it has a bunch of people trying to wish cast a winter storm that is just not there at the time.

Maybe not in your backyard but there is a really good threat for a bunch of us to see a pretty big snowstorm.....the Euro EPS having 4-6" of snow over most of NC in the 4 day range is not wishcasting either.

That's because it has a bunch of people trying to wish cast a winter storm that is just not there at the time.

False, all models have shown a storm/storms this week and several are picking up on them again. No one is wish casting a storm, the right ingredients are there and just because the models don't mix them up the right way doesn't mean people are wishcasting.

Drove to cincy today. Roads were fine but you could tell i was hot on the heels of the plows in va and wv. Serious snow fog up around ghent wv slowed me for a bit. About an even foot on the ground up here in ohio. Wish we could just get the single big dog in the southeast and just call it a winter.

Headed back down tomorrow night. Sounds like a stray flake may be found in the carolinas? Or am I as confused as the main thread?

Archived