Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Fab February Banter

mackerel_sky

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here it comes... Get Buddy, and everyone else , so we all can watch a 33 rain, while yall tug it inland with those voodoo sympathy spirit rituals. LOL

lol, I hear ya! All I've had all winter is 3 inches of snow/sleet I know that's more than some. But that's not much!!! Now north of here in Va. They have done well........

I would like to go back to the beginning of winter and have every board member give me a dollar for every model run where we hear... looking good at 72... going to go boom!!!   Then, every board member can give me a dollar when at 102, we hear, it doesn't look like this one is going to cut it. Then, every board member can give me a dollar when we he hear, this is right where we want it. Then every board member can give me a dollar when Boston or Virginia get a foot of snow and we get rain or nothing.

I would like to go back to the beginning of winter and have every board member give me a dollar for every model run where we hear... looking good at 72... going to go boom!!! Then, every board member can give me a dollar when at 102, we hear, it doesn't look like this one is going to cut it. Then, every board member can give me a dollar when we he hear, this is right where we want it. Then every board member can give me a dollar when Boston or Virginia get a foot of snow and we get rain or nothing.

You gon b rich bro.

I would like to go back to the beginning of winter and have every board member give me a dollar for every model run where we hear... looking good at 72... going to go boom!!! Then, every board member can give me a dollar when at 102, we hear, it doesn't look like this one is going to cut it. Then, every board member can give me a dollar when we he hear, this is right where we want it. Then every board member can give me a dollar when Boston or Virginia get a foot of snow and we get rain or nothing.

Haha! It makes for good drama though!

Archived