Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Fab February Banter

mackerel_sky

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Apparently I asked a question about ice concerns in ATL in the storm thread and the mod deleted it? Just trying to get a gauge on things. Sheesh.

I deleted your imby questions........mby questions are frowned upon....and if you find your posts being deleted, then you need to post in the banter thread until you can learn the difference.  It's not rocket science

Good point. I've already evolved. Some of us have family and staff members to worry about with this storm. Clearly you prefer trolling. Good luck with that.

Another remark like that and you will find yourself on the outside looking in.....good luck with that   ;)

I deleted your imby questions........mby questions are frowned upon....and if you find your posts being deleted, then you need to post in the banter thread until you can learn the difference. It's not rocket science

Another remark like that and you will find yourself on the outside looking in.....good luck with that ;)

Understood. Again my concerns are safety and hence why I asked. I wasn't picking a fight.

Can someone tell me how much snow for my side yard?

You're side yard gets more sun than the other sides of your yard, so I'd go 3" in your side yard and 4" in your frontyard. I 'm only going 2" in your backyard due to trees in the way and because the house might block some of the wind-driven snow against the house.

:yikes:

Or Kendra, I really can't put my finger on it, but I really don't like her!

I am glad it's the weekend and basically 2 days from storm time, because Chris Justice will be on tonight, he's really good! He had a great write up today on Facebook , I think, very detailed !

Chris is very good and enjoys big weather events.

I've got the Weather Channel on in the background(no more football). Vivian Brown just stated, in her most overly dramatic voice, that it will be the wind that causes the blowing snow. Well damn. I learn something almost everyday.

I don't know why they always leave the Dr. part off of her name, does her an injustice !

It does look like "wetter weather" and " sweater weather" next week! :)

We get this storm within 3 days finally and the wheels are about to come off!

Well we have this, the ensembles generally agree with each of it's op.  I would be happy with any of the scenarios below, but I have a feeling we are going to get screwed somehow and this will be rain.  The Euro ticks another 50 miles north and we will be rain.  Or do we get dry slotted some how, something will happen.  Roughly 48-54 hours out from this thing starting up here.

18z GFS - snow to ice to back end snow (2-3", 0.5-1" sleet, 1" snow)

UK - snow to ice to back end snow (3-4", 0.5-1" sleet, 1" snow)

Euro - all snow (5-6")

CMC - all snow (6-7")

JMA - all snow (5-7")

Archived