Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Fab February Banter

mackerel_sky

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The models can't even get cold right! Awesome!

Good week to be out of town CR, you'll be back in time for 5 degrees below normal on Friday, then cutter on Tuesday ! Maybe see if you can get to Flagstaff while you are out there, maybe your only shot to see snow all winter! :)

Haha! Just PHX this time. I see you guys are still fumbling around with these "winter threats". Reel one in man!

I've never understood why people are so against starting storm threads early. Who cares if the storm doesn't pan out. That is to be expected.  The storm "producing" or not is irrelevant to the argument for starting a thread about it.  

If there is a threat of a storm that has forum members' interest, why can't there be a thread dedicated to it? It makes it easier to find relevant information about that particular threat, without having to weed through post concerning other topics.  If you personally don't believe there is enough support for the storm to have a thread or, if you think it's too early to actively discuss it then go read the other threads...

Ok, rant over.

I've never understood why people are so against starting storm threads early. Who cares if the storm doesn't pan out. That is to be expected.  The storm "producing" or not is irrelevant to the argument for starting a thread about it.  

If there is a threat of a storm that has forum members' interest, why can't there be a thread dedicated to it? It makes it easier to find relevant information about that particular threat, without having to weed through post concerning other topics.  If you personally don't believe there is enough support for the storm to have a thread or, if you think it's too early to actively discuss it then go read the other threads...

Ok, rant over.

We've already been down this road. Lets not travel it again.

I've never understood why people are so against starting storm threads early. Who cares if the storm doesn't pan out. That is to be expected. The storm "producing" or not is irrelevant to the argument for starting a thread about it.

If there is a threat of a storm that has forum members' interest, why can't there be a thread dedicated to it? It makes it easier to find relevant information about that particular threat, without having to weed through post concerning other topics. If you personally don't believe there is enough support for the storm to have a thread or, if you think it's too early to actively discuss it then go read the other threads...

Ok, rant over.

If storms were consistently verifying 5-7 days out, it would be warranted. that is not the case

Guys I got to get this off my chest, delete it mods if it is too harsh but please don't ban me, this winter is absolutely bs, it's over its freaking over, forget it and what makes it worse is the dumb models giving us false hope, Ive lost hope in weather, this has never happened, it's not pessimistic it is reality, so as I have fallen off the cliff, I did six feet to bury my hopes

Well, there's always next year. And the year after. And the year after that. So long as you don't move some place with less snow, you'll luck out eventually.

Well, there's always next year. And the year after. And the year after that. So long as you don't move some place with less snow, you'll luck out eventually.

Exactly. What's the big deal. You live in the south. Doesn't snow a whole lot. Judging from what is happening in NE, we should consider that a blessing. A nice 2 to 3 incher most certainly awaits in 2016 and beyond. It'll be ok, I promise.

Exactly. What's the big deal. You live in the south. Doesn't snow a whole lot. Judging from what is happening in NE, we should consider that a blessing. A nice 2 to 3 incher most certainly awaits in 2016 and beyond. It'll be ok, I promise.

I live in a place that has gotten 1"+ snow every single year since 1992, so if it doesn't snow that is a big deal. So far, it hasn't.

Archived