joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Fab February Banter

mackerel_sky

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, I don't live in TN. Just visiting. I live in GA so 1/2" is a big deal to me. I'm hoping we end up getting under a heavy snow shower and get an inch.

My brother moved to just north of KIngsport, TN. They have already seen accumulating snow a few times this year. D@mn NW Flow events, never makes it past the mountains in NC 

Here we go again major changes in models in the 3 to 5 day range.. i blame it on the lack of data near eurasia and canada and in the pacific for the major swings between each model oncce the energy reaches the u.s. the christmas storm of 09 was picked up way out in the pacific and delivered a nice snowstorm.. since all these updates they made to the models. It has really messed things up for making a forecast with the uncertainty between each model run

For those that have Netflix and are music fans check out "Muscle Shoals." It is a documentary about all these musicians of the 60's and 70's that have gone to Muscle Shoals, Alabama to record their albums because of the sound they can get there. Very good documentary.

I agree. It is an amazing film. One of the best ice ever seen for the music and scenery.

Back a few years ago, Andy Wood from Fox Carolina, IMO was in a different league compared to the other local mets. but then again, its just an opinion

He must have come after my days of growing up in Northeastern Georgia.  I don't think Fox started having news until I was just about out of high-school.  John has been with WYFF as long as I can remember, at least the early 90s or late 80s.

Archived