Newest Member
    joxey
Feb 1st/2nd Threat - Banter Thread

terpsnation

• Replies 551
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do any of them still pay interest?

I've been with Bank of Internet for my regular checking for the last year. They pay 1.25% and I can use any ATM at no cost. I was a little leery at first but man I love them. I earned more interest in 2014 than I did the 8 combined years I was with Wells. Online and mobile apps take care of everything I need to do. 

I've been with Bank of Internet for my regular checking for the last year. They pay 1.25% and I can use any ATM at no cost. I was a little leery at first but man I love them. I earned more interest in 2014 than I did the 8 combined years I was with Wells. Online and mobile apps take care of everything I need to do.

Sweet..can you give me your account information so I can use you as a reference? Social Security # will do if you don't have the info handy???just PM me so it's safe

Sweet..can you give me your account information so I can use you as a reference? Social Security # will do if you don't have the info handy???just PM me so it's safe

Absolutely no problem. I can set it up asap but I need your account and routing # first so I can make a test debit before depositing 10k in your account. 

I can't put a finger on why but I think I was feeling better about this storm 24 hours ago. 

(temporary) model agreement + awesomeness of the timing during major event + herd mentality + desperation + a couple cocktails during the 18z suite + the previous runs had it to the south, suggesting a favorable margin for error + more desperation + professional mets sounding fairly confident = feeling good 24 hours ago

Absolutely no problem. I can set it up asap but I need your account and routing # first so I can make a test debit before depositing 10k in your account. 

Kinda how this storm is playing out! Found a sweet deal on a snow storm, did all the hard work, paid for it, and now have the funny feeling that its not coming and the Nigerians (NE) have the last laugh!

(temporary) model agreement + awesomeness of the timing during major event + herd mentality + desperation + a couple cocktails during the 18z suite + the previous runs had it to the south, suggesting a favorable margin for error + more desperation + professional mets sounding fairly confident = feeling good 24 hours ago

Yeah, this place is kind of herd-y. Everyone *knew* we were more than 72 hours out, and what that has meant for any storm solution so far this season. But once we were given permission to get excited by the heavy-weight posters (because they were excited too), it all kind of fed on itself. That's not a bad thing-- just an observation that the best contributors in here also set the mood for each model suite.

Archived