Newest Member
    SnowHabit
NOT DC/NOVA discussion

JMU2004

• Replies 960
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm calling it at 5"

Great storm. I think I enjoyed this more than the last one. Last storm we were progged by Wakefield at 9-14". The 6.5" was great, but it was hard not to feel disappointed.

With this one, I thought the bust potential was high being west of RIC, so I was only expecting 2-4. Imagine the excitement when I woke up at 5AM to see a death band pounding the neighborhood! (I admit, I went to sleep. I couldn't make it through the night.)

JB. 

I thought I remembered you were moving into one of the Parkes. Welcome to the hood. You should join us in the CVA FB discussion.

Hey JMU, yes, I did move last sept to the Parke at Centerville.  I hover around the FB page, will start posting more in there...Kevin's post was epic...had me rolling.  Just a shade over 5" is what I got, gives me close to 12" for the season.

Hey JMU, yes, I did move last sept to the Parke at Centerville.  I hover around the FB page, will start posting more in there...Kevin's post was epic...had me rolling.  Just a shade over 5" is what I got, gives me close to 12" for the season.

I'll second his invite... hit me up on FB and we'll let you into the even-more-super-secret inner-lair. 

Thank you for perfectly illustrating my point that you your pals think and act as if you all run the place and others are unwelcome.

It was you who went on a rant and others who called us names. What am I missing here? 

You might disagree with me, but, I was not "dishonest."

Wait, isn't DC a whole different climo? Don't you all have your own thread to b**ch in?

You should work on spin... you aren't very good at it. Honestly though feel free to stay here and be unhappy and complain. I'm just looking out for your sanity here. 

Archived