SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Feb 1/2 Obs

nj2va

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They're totally bootleg...we see them every +NAO winter and they are near useless....we are much better off getting a faux western block like the one you championed before 2/12/14

Yeah those EPO breaks into the west NAO regions can be pretty effective. Perhaps that would happen this year if the AO was so freakin positive!

Also, I think the cold high has slowed. Today was supposed to be low to mid 30's and dropping by noon, instead it is 40ish and temperatures beginning to drop just in last hour.

You're right; it has slowed. These changes at the surface are definitely a sign of the slight adjustments we are seeing with the upper air features.

I do not know where LWX comes up with this

• SundayA chance of snow. Cloudy, with a high near 35. West wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
  • Sunday NightSnow likely before 1am, then snow, freezing rain, and sleet. Low around 20. Chance of precipitation is 90%.
  • MondaySnow likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 23. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

I do not know where LWX comes up with this

• SundayA chance of snow. Cloudy, with a high near 35. West wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
  • Sunday NightSnow likely before 1am, then snow, freezing rain, and sleet. Low around 20. Chance of precipitation is 90%.
  • MondaySnow likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 23. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

low near 20 hahahahhaha

Just pick the most favorable one and clearly that is will lead the way at 0z. A reverse of what happened the least favorable GFS member led the way last night.

Pre appalachians wiggle.. NW clustering is new run v last night at same time.

eMsvrQh.gif

Archived