SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Feb 1/2 Obs

nj2va

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Everything is pointing towards a decent slug of front running stuff that's well in advance of any slp approach. That part is a beautiful thing. Column is in perfect shape at onset.

Not one to be greedy, but don't we usually juice up a bit more as we get closer to the event? Cautiously pumped here...

It looks like my post got modded, but since I got so many replies...

I realize most people refer to SnowTV as light non-accumulating snow. I was talking more about being able to watch it rip outside your window. 

The 90 and 93 panels make up most of the precip and and they happen at 1am and 4am.

I'll go back to lurking and let us argue about the Boston ratios and whether Philly people belong in this forum :)

It looks like my post got modded, but since I got so many replies...

I realize most people refer to SnowTV as light non-accumulating snow. I was talking more about being able to watch it rip outside your window. 

The 90 and 93 panels make up most of the precip and and they happen at 1am and 4am.

I'll go back to lurking and let us argue about the Boston ratios and whether Philly people belong in this forum :)

If its ripping, I am up for it. Would have missed the thunder and lightning show at 3am on the morning of the Dec. 19, 2009 big show otherwise.

If its ripping, I am up for it. Would have missed the thunder and lightning show at 3am on the morning of the Dec. 19, 2009 big show otherwise.

Yeah if it's ripping at 1-3am that means many of us aren't going to work/are working from home the day after anyway.  Perfect night to stay up late with some cold ones and take the dog out for some late night jebwalks.

It's superbowl sunday. Who won't be up until at least 1am? 

Probably me!  I'm cautiously optimistic until the euro come in.  Like everyone one else, I like the GFS track, etc.  No snow doesn't look like an option though I still could see a front end thump to a mix if the storm were to come north a bit on subsequent runs. Last night's UKMET was in last night's GGEm camp.  Can't post more, got an article to write. 

Probably me!  I'm cautiously optimistic until the euro come in.  Like everyone one else, I like the GFS track, etc.  No snow doesn't look like an option though I still could see a front end thump to a mix if the storm were to come north a bit on subsequent runs. Last night's UKMET was in last night's GGEm camp.  Can't post more, got an article to write. 

Last night euro ens mean track was very good but south of the gfs. Agree about snow seems certain. Whether it mixes or not won't be clear for another day or 2. 

Archived