• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
February 1st-2nd Winter Event

ChescoWx

Ray I always defer to professionals like you...but the bar is not real high to make this the biggest winter event of the season...you think it will not as this point?

quote name="famartin" post="3324498" timestamp="1422677180"]Like it or not, NONE of us knows for sure what is going to happen.

That includes you, Paul ;)

• Replies 652
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ray I always defer to professionals like you...but the bar is not real high to make this the biggest winter event of the season...you think it will not as this point?

quote name="famartin" post="3324498" timestamp="1422677180"]Like it or not, NONE of us knows for sure what is going to happen.

That includes you, Paul ;)

2" would do it, lol.

Yes, a nice easy one would be great. Don't forget the southern clippers and the redevelopers that skipped over. Things balance out in the long run, but this winter has been painful at times.

This winter is a sadists dream with razor edges. Started in November and has not let up. Still another 4-6 weeks of torture left.

the gem makes some sense to me i don't see the 993L pushing north through the 1023/1026 H's in southern Canada, looking at 500 heights to my drunk somewhat educated eye i say the L goes from KY to MD to off NJ coast south of AC again just my captain and coke call

UKMET wants to go north to Siberia

Well, if I think the NAM is too warm, I guess I should fully toss the UKIE, eh?  Speaking of "eh," I think the GGEM is a little too optimistic for the LV and NNJ.  Right now, I like a blend of the GGEM and the GFS.  Probably some taint/slop during the Monday AM commute, but I still see a solid 6-10" for most everyone in the CWA from 78 northward.

Well, if I think the NAM is too warm, I guess I should fully toss the UKIE, eh?  Speaking of "eh," I think the GGEM is a little too optimistic for the LV and NNJ.  Right now, I like a blend of the GGEM and the GFS.  Probably some taint/slop during the Monday AM commute, but I still see a solid 6-10" for most everyone in the CWA from 78 northward.

I hope to avoid ice issues here south of 78 things are looking dicey

Sorry for the cross post but right now  Columbus, Philly, Pittsburgh, and Indy all need the same thing....let's hope the euro delivers :)

i got your back i see snow in your future, or its the alcohol blurring my vision either way its a white out

Archived