Baroclinic Zone

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ahh this is amazing

looking at radar make me think it wants to get Juiced up again....nahhh

What do the short term models show with this stuff -geezus

its snowing back in CT river valley now

Peter is snowing. Anybody know on radarscope what digital accumulation at at color bar means. Also digital we says near 4 for ORH, not buying it

Heavier snows moving back in....amazing! Going out to shovel for the 2nd time. Easier with a few inches vs 24. Cautiously optimistic that BOS picks up 2+ between 7pm and mdnight. If it's >4.1 it's the all time 24 hour storm but I don't think that happens...but wh knows? The band 5:30-8 were pretty fine and one final moving in.

I picture ray with a freshly cleared board.....dentrite's falling from the sky..(per radar now) .... a ruler for the snow in one hand, weenie in the other.  H'es focused on that 1.5" mark on the ruler, Will he get a personal best 'jack' pot. I think he does. It dumping huge flakes under these bands

I picture ray with a freshly cleared board.....dentrite's falling from the sky..(per radar now) .... a ruler for the snow in one hand, weenie in the other.  H'es focused on that 1.5" mark on the ruler, Will he get a personal best 'jack' pot. I think he does. It dumping huge flakes under these bands

This storm just wont stop!

Even upton radar is rebuilding decently!

Heavier snows moving back in....amazing! Going out to shovel for the 2nd time. Easier with a few inches vs 24. Cautiously optimistic that BOS picks up 2+ between 7pm and mdnight. If it's >4.1 it's the all time 24 hour storm but I don't think that happens...but wh knows? The band 5:30-8 were pretty fine and one final moving in.

yo laddie now a foot above normal, love when you meltdown always a good Sig, rat this senor Dr.lol

I picture ray with a freshly cleared board.....dentrite's falling from the sky..(per radar now) .... a ruler for the snow in one hand, weenie in the other. H'es focused on that 1.5" mark on the ruler, Will he get a personal best 'jack' pot. I think he does. It dumping huge flakes under these bands

would be cooler if he fell asleep

This storm was awesome.

your move ESE is just that much windier that it's very hard to get a great measurement unless you are totally on top of it all night.

I know since 6pm we've had a tick over 8.2".  Moon visible most of the time, fluff.  I let 10 hours ago of 32 degree snow before I measured last night and today...

If someone down along the water in the 05 strike zone into sandwich report 30-35 or so wouldn't surprise me at all.  Dying to get out and about tomorrow am but they're still enforcing the driving ban roads are a mess with drifts across them they just couldn't keep up tonight.

The potted plant that's hanging outside the kitchen window... It is now held in place by the drift on the deck. That's around 5' high lol.

Still snowing.

Peabody can you take any Pics (even with Cell phone)

You have been getting crushed today....and you gotta be over 30" . This stuff is piling up very quickly and efficiently

18" Compact Total

19.5" On Ground

22.75" Storm Total

10am Start

4pm - 1"

8pm - 2"

3am - 5.5"

4:30am - 7.25"

7:30am - 12.0"

11am - 13.5"

11:45am - 16.5" (4" Per HOUR)

12:30pm - 18"

3pm - 19.25"

4:45pm - 21"

5:30pm - 22"

10:15pm - 22.75"

So many chances to get to 2 Feet and we keep missing it.

Still Snowing Good! Ray is in Bed with 28.5".

Archived