Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
January 26-28 Blizzard Observations/Nowcast

Baroclinic Zone

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey...a couple flurries. Only flakes since maybe 10 this morning. Bummed we missed out on the long duration and our best snows once again came overnight. But could be worse. Ended up with aroun 13-14"...tough to tell with the drifting. Congrats to you guys out east who are getting clobbered! Guess this is a bit of payback for Nemo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

26.5" Need .5" to catch NEMO, and 3.5" to catch 4/97. What do you guys think?

I think catching NEMO will be a lock and darn good shot at '97.

By the way, looking at your totals and seasonal prediction, you're going to be halfway there after today with 4 days left in January and possibly two storms on deck.  Could be a comeback that rivals the '04 ALCS.

I think catching NEMO will be a lock and darn good shot at '97.

By the way, looking at your totals and seasonal prediction, you're going to be halfway there after today with 4 days left in January and possibly two storms on deck. Could be a comeback that rivals the '04 ALCS.

I stuck my guns about a major comeback the likes of 2013....I expected a Miller B-east. It is what it is. I win some, I lose some.

PYM had 24 at 1:10 Pm

And radar looks like they are getting OES and band combo...Where is Messenger/Clinch .  He is getting crushed last couple hours

I assume PYM is also at 30 now near 4pm.

James as well, he looks to be in upper 20's and not close to stopping for our friend . I'm really happy he cashed in esp w NWS call for 6-10 then Rain (that he said was way to low)   What a Super weenie and he got his dream storm, Enjoy man

Archived