SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
January 26-28 Blizzard Observations/Nowcast

Baroclinic Zone

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Only a foot here, need something to happen. Bad. But The death band seems to be falling apart as the tip of it used to be below Long Island is him and now doesn't even touch the ocean in Connecticut but the middle of it is running over Worcester so will should be in great shape. I don't know how I get another foot.

10.5" Compact Total

12.0" On Ground

12.0" Storm Total

10am Start

8pm - 2"

3am - 5.5"

4:30am - 7.25"

7:30am - 12.0"

There's the dreaded subsidence zone opening up between bands in Se Mass

Not sure what to make of the remaining potential from this system.  If we love the RGEM....it isn't much and this begins to march ENE steadily.  NOAA says no...  by and large it appears to be on the move.   RGEM backed off at 6z from moving out quite as fast, but euro choked up another giant turd at 0z. 

We will see, I don't see a stalled low..looks like it's still moving north to me. 

http://weather.rap.ucar.edu/satellite/displaySat.php?region=ALB&itype=wv&size=large&endDate=20150127&endTime=-1&duration=6

You have to admit.....not often you see a narrow death band like that in this area.

But yes.....i won't b&tch for a long time.

Yeah it is true...not like that. It is often in central or western areas. More often than not at least.

Take some pics dude. As much as we rib, it's good to see you guys to get a nice shellacking after 2+ months of blue ballz.

Yeah it is true...not like that. It is often in central or western areas. More often than not at least.

Take some pics dude. As much as we rib, it's good to see you guys to get a nice shellacking after 2+ months of blue ballz.

Reading the NWS facebook pages....the real deflategate is in storm predicted totals....there are some very funny people out there that are very agitated this morning.  The "I survived the blizzard of 2015" meme with the yardstick was good...

Archived