• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Forecast/storm discussions and part II Manitoba Mauler

Damage In Tolland

Thanks so much guys...I've got to go get some shi* done....I was hedging on taking the generator out of the box. Time to get the gas, and to get it ready. WTF!

Scott - I don't know....this may be worse than 2005 if we can hang onto snow. Those OES bands at the end last longer.

Good luck getting gas, lik Web 1970s lines out there: better safe having it ready to go

Thanks so much guys...I've got to go get some shi* done....I was hedging on taking the generator out of the box.   Time to get the gas, and to get it ready.  WTF!

Scott - I don't know....this may be worse than 2005 if we can hang onto snow.  Those OES bands at the end last longer.

Don't forget the oil !! 

I hate to do a IMBY, but what does this mean for ORH considering fluff, etc. I'm near the junction of 190/290.

Its probably about 2 feet...but there's really no point to over-analyzing the run verbatim. We don't know where the best mesoscale bands will set up. We're either going to get a ton of snow or an obscene amount of snow.

Hard number here Brian?

My plow friends have been calling.  I was really ready to downgrade here in the Lakes Region of NH to a 8-12" type storm.  Now the Euro is insistent in these heavy amounts up here too.  I would guess the Euro will cave unless we start seeing a west trend at 18Z

is anyone concerned that it still corrected somewhat northeastern and that the trend may continue?not to be a Debbie Downer it looks like an absolutely beautiful run I just want to make sure it can hold.

The good news is there's not much time to trend very much, and the latest trend was much closer to a "tick" than a "jump". Other good news is there doesn't appear to be a true "sucker hole" in all of SNE. The "minimums" are 25-30" haha, it's all relative.

Interesting that the cold predicted for after this storm is MUCH more significant than after 2013. It is also more significant than after 1969 and 1978 ('69, of course, came at the end of Feb).

And you know what's really funny is that I've gone from being thankful about a 1-3 inch snowfall to worrying about whether I break 2 feet!