• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Forecast/storm discussions and part II Manitoba Mauler

Damage In Tolland

NAM got colder as of the 12z runs, from 6z runs, it went from 10-13 to 16" and GFS is still showing signs of up to 26-28" of snow for me even if we get rain.  Snowing light snow right now, heavier returns showing up on radar to the south.  this system is much faster than forecasted timing.  About 2 hours fast.

Thanks Chris and Scott on the airport update.  Doubt number 1 is the flight even leaves, doubt number 2 is I'm standby.  I may just call it a day and head home.

Worse than being stuck here at the airport while the model consensus is rapidly shifting this to being a mundane experience for GC.  Unless the EC remains steadfast, I'm going to go with <10" for the Pit with a huge and rapid  escalation as you head 50 miles toward HubbDave.

I think 12-16 for you

Yeah, Mike. Out here is a huge question mark. I honestly think that we get more than 10". How much more obviously depends on that band and where it rots. I'd love to believe that most models are wrong and we get into the goods, but it's anybody's guess. Personally, if you can get on a plane, do it. ... it's not like we're on the south shore here witnessing a twice in a lifetime event.

God, I hope I'm wrong.

I'm about to call it quits an dhead home.  I'd rather be home instead of learning later on that either the flight was cancelled or I don't come off standby.

Also, they garage only had parking on the roof when I got here.  Anyone there tonight/tomorrow ftl.

anywhere between the berks and kevin will get in the good band euro tics east other models come west a bit 

I think you'll be good in the lower valley.  It's really the arc west and to your north that are going to get screwed.  I hope Pete has his snow magnet going full blast.

Wow, I work in the same park. 

Intensity is picking up here.

i use to do alot of work at cvs over there they get hit good sometimes 

Yeah it just is a kings ransome in snow plowing haha.  Im right by the water tower,  pretty sure we are at the peak,  winds must rip here

Thanks Chris and Scott on the airport update.  Doubt number 1 is the flight even leaves, doubt number 2 is I'm standby.  I may just call it a day and head home.

Worse than being stuck here at the airport while the model consensus is rapidly shifting this to being a mundane experience for GC.  Unless the EC remains steadfast, I'm going to go with <10" for the Pit with a huge and rapid  escalation as you head 50 miles toward HubbDave.

Lol, we are not getting under 10". I'm going with 12-16" out here as my guess.

I really feel like cstl SE MA just away from any CF is going to have stupid totals.

Me too. I think they will be the jackpot too. My gut says those totals will be higher than the deform jack. Mostly because aside from the obscene firehose they get and some OES assistance, the snow there may go pretty strong until late Tuesday night.

Me too. I think they will be the jackpot too. My gut says those totals will be higher than the deform jack. Mostly because aside from the obscene firehose they get and some OES assistance, the snow there may go pretty strong until late Tuesday night.

I agree. It's going to be one hell of a storm there.