• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Forecast/storm discussions and part II Manitoba Mauler

Damage In Tolland

I live in Hingham, right near the Hull border and about 3 miles SW of the water. You can see a nice, low-level cloud deck moving in off the water. Reminds me of what the lake effect cloud deck used to look like up in Syracuse back in my college days. Almost OES time?

I live in Hingham, right near the Hull border and about 3 miles SW of the water. You can see a nice, low-level cloud deck moving in off the water. Reminds me of what the lake effect cloud deck used to look like up in Syracuse back in my college days. Almost OES time?

OES should start breaking out in the next few hours. You can alsready sort of it starting on radar, but probably not reaching the ground yet.

I'm not really buying into some of the models that are spitting out .25" qpf back here. That would only happen in a significant move E or in a wound up tighter moisture field. Not saying it couldn't happen but NWS certainly isn't going with those solutions.

Yeah I'm just posting various data. That would be an epic bust for ALY's CWA, where they have 10-14" for ALB and two feet in the Berks.