• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Forecast/storm discussions and part II Manitoba Mauler

Damage In Tolland

Nice, I'm more of a snow guy. Wind is great, but I'm doing my best to get into the max snowfall area. I know it is impossible to know where this pesky deform band is going to setup, I mean the EURO scares me that I'd dryslot, the RGEM makes me feel warm inside. I'm going crazy running out of time lol

Dryslot? Lol...no.

I think the hole is real in ern MA, but just where? Starting to also think SE MA is gonna get mauled with snow as bands rot there into dawn Wed.

Yeah I really like SE Mass now. I'd really love to be down on the coast just south of Boston. Almost all models have bands continuing there through the day tomorrow in a more organized fashion than anywhere else.

The snow/wind/wave combo should be hard to beat south of Boston. I should've gone to crash at Tim Kelly's place haha.

Yeah I really like SE Mass now. I'd really love to be down on the coast just south of Boston. Almost all models have bands continuing there through the day tomorrow in a more organized fashion than anywhere else.

The snow/wind/wave combo should be hard to beat south of Boston. I should've gone to crash at Tim Kelly's place haha.

It could be absolutely out of control there tomorrow morning.

Not at all. But he even had Tolland printed out in writing on his map.Not saying I agree..just thought it was funny Watch his next live shot. Usually about 6:42

That band will be very close to you either just west or east. You and I ride the lightning. It's pretty much nowcasting that. 

Man even the tight to vest, conservative, cardigan wearing mets going balls deep

Dave Epstein ‏@growingwisdom  1m

Snow total forecast. It's a lot of snow. It's just a matter of how excessive it becomes at this point.

B8RdPKkCUAEL_T3.png

Expand0 replies1 retweet0 favorites
 Retweet1
 Favorite