• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    ChicagoGuy
    Newest Member
    ChicagoGuy
Forecast/storm discussions and part II Manitoba Mauler

Damage In Tolland

Was supposed to drive over there from Ohio to view this thing. Starting to wonder if it's a good thing I didnt. The GFS last night concerned me even with the error it had. But these east shifts are making me glad I didn't travel that way yet. Was gonna leave at 6am. Maybe the euro will leave hope but as difficult as this forecast is becoming it may be too much risk to drive 10hrs. Still will be significant but not like 13' if these shifts keep happening. Good luck to you all though. I know I had a blast chasing the one in 2013 just not sure if this one will be worth the 10 hour trip. Hope it comes to fruition for you all.

Over where ? SNE this thing is not going OTS, When Harvey Leonard says "lock for top 10 snow storm" you make the trip ORH or BOS

Key with Euro Was the Phase Timing, it was quickest phaser and just had ML lows in areas favorable area and longer time for NYC  , most expect a little bit later phase

Can see it already.

I was surprised the diagnostic mentions and then discards the 12z Euro drawing the low north slower based on the newer models and E ensembles. 

Euro will be East!

The sound you hear outside is hundreds of weenies lining the Tappen Zee and hitting the water.

Not really, it's still a really good run for NYC...just not quite as good as 12z but that was kind of an obscene run for them.

What's nice about that position is it still provides some wiggle room in the leadup for almost the entire subforum.

It's still on the western side of the guidance, it looks similar to me to the RGEM?

I think it is a bit west of the RGEM but not too far off

What's nice about that position is it still provides some wiggle room in the leadup for almost the entire subforum.

It's still on the western side of the guidance, it looks similar to me to the RGEM?

I agree.

i was thinking to myself that i would like to see the EURO on the west edge of guidance.

Perfect.