• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Forecast/storm discussions and part II Manitoba Mauler

Damage In Tolland

oh dude I can't tell you how pumped I am. First Nor Easter ever and I'm sure this will more than make up for the crappy 4" of snow I have received all season before this. I am fortunate (or unfortunate) enough to have the next 15 days off due to an injury so I'll be able to sit here and take it all in (of course I'm gonna take a drive to watch hill and try to experience some close to hurricane force gust!?) ... Can't even begin to explain how excited and pumped I am, more than I've ever been for any lake effect event in Buffalo ever. What are your thoughts for this area? I'm hoping for 18"+ but would consider anything over 12" a score for sure. It's the combined effects of this storm that's got me pumped more so than the totals as I know I'm not gonna jackpot, and to me and it really doesn't matter because this is just gonna be an epic storm as a whole. Winds here? Think we'll gust above 60? Well good luck everyone and so sorry to the NYC folks that are probably one east Euro run away from a toaster bath. To everyone that's lucky enough to experience this storm, appreciate it, enjoy it, and stay safe!

Hell of an initiation into nor'easters. Enjoy!