• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
1/25-1/27 Clipper-Miller B Obs/Nowcasting

WxUSAF

Nice.  You guys are my neighborhood snow measurers while I'm at work.  If we can sneak out near 2" before the evening action kicks in, maybe we can bootleg our way to 4".  The radar looks good for eastern HoCo for a little while at least.  

My report from Jessup from my visiting father:  "I've had enough of this s***, I'm going back to Florida."

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

RAP/HRRR both have it pretty late...like not really going until after 8pm...with a big lull of sorts this afternoon....will be painful waiting later if we are all completely dry....latest RAP takes the band east of 15z...hits you pretty good

I'd rather  snow at night if it actually comes.  That's always a big if with banding.  Right now I'm not even seeing any flakes 

I'd rather  snow at night if it actually comes.  That's always a big if with banding.  Right now I'm not even seeing any flakes 

So far, I think if there are any pleasant surprises, it is temperatures which are running colder than most guidance yesterday and last night....I'm at 32....models all had me warmer at this time, and HRRR had me like 42....I think we'll all be below freezing by 6-7pm...

Light to moderate snow in North Arlington. It's beginning to stick and the long hilly street behind my house is turning white. Good luck to the many school buses that go up and down that hill. 

Light to moderate snow in North Arlington. It's beginning to stick and the long hilly street behind my house is turning white. Good luck to the many school buses that go up and down that hill. 

OHH! Do we need to have a Hill of Doom contest, North VS South?

PS.  My Hill Of Doom runs from 150 feet to 70 feet elevation in two football fields long.

Archived