Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
1/25-1/27 Clipper-Miller B Obs/Nowcasting

WxUSAF

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Varying intensities since snow began before 5am.  There hasn't been a point where I noticed that it stopped.  At low for the day - 31.1 . 

Maybe 3/4"-1" OTG, if that.

Measured first inch on the deck. Roads still fine though. Darkening skies. That band is knocking on the door.  

Nice.  You guys are my neighborhood snow measurers while I'm at work.  If we can sneak out near 2" before the evening action kicks in, maybe we can bootleg our way to 4".  The radar looks good for eastern HoCo for a little while at least.  

It has the band that you are getting but is just north of me so I'm hoping it's right cause it gets me later this evening. 

Was a nice snow at home. Seemed more graupely downtown. Still rather hard to feel one way or another despite model support for something. I'm hoping for the best. 

It has the band that you are getting but is just north of me so I'm hoping it's right cause it gets me later this evening. 

RAP/HRRR both have it pretty late...like not really going until after 8pm...with a big lull of sorts this afternoon....will be painful waiting later if we are all completely dry....latest RAP takes the band east of 15z...hits you pretty good

Archived