SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Storm Disco for Manitoba Mauler 01/26/27

Damage In Tolland

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

RGEM looks almost identical to the NAM at 48 hours...can't really extrapolate another 24-36h, but it has to be a good sign. You want that first shortwave to really kind of dig itself a hole in the southeast US because that is how it slows down and lets the fast one behind it catch up, phase, and retro this sucker back NNW.

RGEM looks almost identical to the NAM at 48 hours...can't really extrapolate another 24-36h, but it has to be a good sign. You want that first shortwave to really kind of dig itself a hole in the southeast US because that is how it slows down and lets the fast one behind it catch up, phase, and retro this sucker back NNW.

100% agree, get that energy to keep digging and give the trailing energy time to catch up. 

While we wait for the 12z GFS I went back and looked at the last 6 runs of the GFS using Tropical Tidbits which has 10 days of runs archived on it's model page.  

Each run over the last 6 has brought the potential Tuesday system back west by a significant amount.  Starting with 00z Friday's run where the storm is off the page through the 06z run where it is in the gulf of Maine.  

If that isn't a trend, then I don't know what is.

I think it's on.

Man, this is 2005 all over again....minus the boxing day CC crusher.

Archived