Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Potential coastal storm 1/26-28

robertgny

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For the Euro to go from nothing to this is huge. Euro is deadly in this time frame, and it looked as though the Navgem, GEFS & NAM have all gone sorta towards its solution.

Now his name is Dr. No for a reason, but the Euro really could be on to something here.

The last two runs of the NAM have also trended closer to the coast. Even as the NAM is outside its more useful range, that both higher resolution models are picking up on something is interesting.

The last two runs of the NAM have also trended closer to the coast. Even as the NAM is outside its more useful range, that both higher resolution models are picking up on something is interesting.

and yet UPTON is going in other direction, with no mention of EURO, almost as if they didnt see it. Sometimes I truly dont understand their thinking

and yet UPTON is going in other direction, with no mention of EURO, almost as if they didnt see it. Sometimes I truly dont understand their thinking

They're tied up with today's event right now, they definitely saw it but I believe they have a chance of snow in the forecast which covers them for now, if 12z runs keep it up they'll sound the alarms.

as I  said my  Blog   on thursday night  MANITOBA MAULERS  are rare   but    extremely   dangerous or    dynammic. 

8-10 FEB 1969 and   FEB  5-7  1978    both  MM....

I dont know if NYC LI  and  se third of New England  are  going to get crushed like this  BUT   it might

Once  this MM  reaches the coast  ...with its severe negative tilt...it  is  going to  go BOOM 

Perhaps it drops  further south .... 

One other point...  we wont know  how  far south  the MM will  " dig" until this current Low  gets up into  SE Canada  ... and becomes the 50/ 50 Low...

in fact the whole      god damn  pattern   has     changed  as the PV  has  finally  left  Baffin island  and  is coming  south ...

NOW  its winter ...  maybe  60 days  of it coming 

post-9415-0-16083200-1422100852_thumb.jp

as I  said my  Blog   on thursday night  MANITOBA MAULERS  are rare   but    extremely   dangerous or    dynammic. 

I dont know if NYC LI  and  se third of New England  are  going to get crushed like this  BUT   it might

Once  this MM  reaches the coast  ...with its severe negative tilt...it  is  going to  go BOOM 

MM's - rare - and VERY tough to pinpoint - will definitely be a close call - if I had to throw out a location that may stand the best chance, I would throw out e li and SNE

Dave -- Can you elaborate on potential impact if it does drop further south? Thanx

turns out  I was  right  about the Mixing getting into NYC / Long island   after  all....

MM's - rare - and VERY tough to pinpoint - will definitely be a close call - if I had to throw out a location that may stand the best chance, I would throw out e li and SNE

turns out  I was  right  about the Mixing getting into NYC / Long island   after  all....

who said mixing wouldnt make it into the city? was that ever even a question? might have me confused with someone else - there are very few coastals where that doesnt happen for those areas..

Thanks, Dave. Stay well. (Nick says hi; we'll have to have you back on the radio show).

ROGUE

IF   the Mm  were to drop  further  south  the heavy band  would   run from  Boston/ cape cod  to   demarva    possibly into chessy Bay 

ps  Loved  you  the   Xmen movies 

Archived