SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Possible Weekend Snowstorm, Jan 24 2015

ineedsnow

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What about me? I'm only about 5 miles from Steve.

;)

That'd work too, haha.  Wish I could sneak down to my parents camp in North Woodstock.  Though I suspect the heaviest snow may be a bit SE of there towards Ginxy's hood if in search of a jackpot.  Lots of time to go though...but if you combine all the data, that's the spot there in E.CT.

The Low under the "[069-072}" part at the top is our snowstorm. :lol:

Yeah, I figured so, but that one is nuts.  Too much going on in the world at that point  in time.

We are far out, and still a ton of spread, to go jackpot hunting. 

Yup.  There will be some dissapointed weenies in a few days.  Start low, and work your way up I say.

Yeah, I figured so, but that one is nuts.  Too much going on in the world at that point  in time.

Yup.  There will be some "deflated" weenies in a few days.  Start low, and work your way up I say.

Fixed to coin the buzzword these days,

Well when you aren't in the game at all...its much easier and more fun to speculate freely.  I have no worries about this one because it won't even be close to here, and can just call it as I see it.

It is a compact system so yea, you're mostly standing on the sidelines with this. But there is a weenie member on the euro ens for you lol. Look, I'm still not sold this is as strong as 12z euro op, or anywhere close to it.....we are threading the needle here. I mean, we are feeling good about it down here but not complete euphoria just yet. 

Archived