SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Model Discussion for Late January into February

ORH_wxman

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Its the 0z Nam but it is pretty amped and west with saturdays storm at 84 hrs fwiw, DC/NJ is rain

Wow!  That is really amped.  Maybe PF reels this one in? lol

That "kicker" has really trended so far north to be a non-factor here.  Lack of blocking means this could become a rather amped solution - my amateur forecasting skills deduce. 

That "kicker" has really trended so far north to be a non-factor here.  Lack of blocking means this could become a rather amped solution - my amateur forecasting skills deduce. 

That looks like it would qualify as a hugger being that close to the coast which would present coastal problems as discussed earlier

Wow! That is really amped. Maybe PF reels this one in? lol

That "kicker" has really trended so far north to be a non-factor here. Lack of blocking means this could become a rather amped solution - my amateur forecasting skills deduce.

The NAM is always NW at the end of its run. Caution flag would be if it was SE, not NW. That's about all it's good for at this range.

That H7 low looks like it would be nice for CNE/NNE haha.

Exactly where you want it, the NAM is always amped/north/west at 84 hours with any developed storm system, you definitely don't want the NAM over the BM at this range.

lol it was the least amped the entire time with this past storm.  

There were several ECM individual ensembles that look pretty close to that actually.  Low probability, but some time left to go.  That's why the EPS was so amped.

Archived