• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Model Discussion for Late January into February

ORH_wxman

for me,it really depends on how locked in it is over the next several runs and whether or not some of the other models give more support. if everything breaks right I could see being confident by 12Z Thursday.

By 12z Thursday, we should have an excellent handle on what's going to happen with the clipper.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A bit too far east, but a step to the euro it seems. That's fine. No need for drastic jumps.

Eh, it just needed to have the general idea at this timeframe.

The overall signal is there between the euro and GFS now. For 7 days out, that's nice.

I like storm 1

Me too...why? Only because it's closer. I think it could definitely be a miss, a scraper, a direct hit, or rain.

But when I say rain, I  mean on the front end...I have to think that if it is coming west it is because of a better phase, and there will be some serious dynamic cooling and CCB action.

for get whether it hits Ne England ... that 18z GFS run drills that sucker from 994mb to 968 in just 12 hours!

I mean ... is there any awareness here -

Tropical tidbits has it at 990mb at hr 96, but it is definitely a meteorological bomb. Euro went from 999mb at hr 96 to 965mb at hr 120.

Jesus tippy, can you post it's only one member... I didn't see P9 and I thought that was the ens mean lolll

That data's right on the chart... It says in black and white "P009" ?   :huh:

It also says 336 hours... It's just the most extreme solution I think I've ever seen.  no chance at verifying and it is the one member.

Well BTV AFD spells it out... coastal lows in the long range too far SE for up here ;)

"Hopefully we can reel them in and get some snow."   :lol:  I think the board would lose it if that somehow happened.

.LONG TERM /FRIDAY THROUGH TUESDAY/...
AS OF 325 PM EST TUESDAY...DAYS 4-7 PERIOD CONTINUES TO LOOK
RATHER QUIET WITH SEVERAL COASTAL LOWS JUST FAR ENOUGH EAST TO
PROVIDE LITTLE TO NO IMPACT TO THE NORTH COUNTRY.

<snip>

CURRENT PROGS HAVE THE TRACK JUST OUTSIDE THE BENCHMARK
AGAIN, THOUGHT SLIGHTLY WEST WITH POSSIBLY A LITTLE MORE IMPACT
ACROSS EASTERN VERMONT. LOTS OF TIME FOR THIS TO CHANGE THOUGH,
HOPEFULLY WE CAN REEL IT IN AND GET SOME SNOW.

Archived