• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Raifu
    Newest Member
    Raifu
ORH_wxman

Model Discussion for Late January into February

I don't see what's wrong about exuberance on a model prog in the d4 range particularly with a lot of support so far.

You'd expect the Euro to be slightly west of the GFS and then it's back to 2005-2011 again.

Heading towards February 1st in an weak warm ENSO season...maybe we can start to get some systems to "pop".

I do also realize that the GFS has moved NW every single run, how far will it get? Caution for sure

1,000,000,000 question

I don't see what's wrong about exuberance on a model prog in the d4 range particularly with a lot of support so far.

Nothing is wrong, I'd just hate to see a few broken hearts bitching in one way or another. It's 4 days out in a thread the needle. 

nothing at all and I did not see a single hi five just model output discussion

Nothing is wrong, I'd just hate to see a few broken hearts bitching in one way or another. It's 4 days out in a thread the needle.

the needle hole just got reamed bigger today though, some breathing room opened up.

People should never have broken hearts over this stuff. Life is long potentially...one must pace oneself. It's been a winter of not even seeing progs inside 7 days....that's now bad it's been

the needle hole just got reamed bigger today though, some breathing room opened up.

Yeah a little bit. Hey, it's good to finally track stuff.

GGEM is a huge hit. All snow for everyone off the cape.

Snowfall similar to the gfs, jackpots probably somewhere in SE mass with 14-18"

Sharp cutoff though, which shows some of the risks

Thats a significant snowstorm though. On the weekend to boot. Could be one to enjoy for many folks if it happens

Where do you guys get the Canadian so fast?

Weatherbell, SV, the free black and whites, all are pretty close to each other. It's actually close to on time tonight which helps also.

GGEM not as heavy as the GFS for the D6 system...but still probably a redeveloper advisory event

Australian is a miss but a bomb...damn.....

IDY20000.mslp-precip.114.png?1421755200

Seriously? The Australian? I loled cuz i swear ive never heard of this model.....and ive bern on here and Eastern since 2005.....but hey they need one too sure.....lets turn this winter around....

GEFS look fantastic to me so far, more amplified than the 18z run(which was already pretty amped up, but colder than most guidance).