Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Model Discussion for Late January into February

ORH_wxman

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Definitely an improvement...but not the near-KU that the GFS shows.

Four days out, plausible wiggle room but I doubt the Euro shifts drastically toward what the GFS is currently showing for that one.

The truth may well be in the middle between those ends, though. More than what the Euro currently shows, not nearly the GFS monster.

Four days out, plausible wiggle room but I doubt the Euro shifts drastically toward what the GFS is currently showing for that one.

The truth may well be in the middle between those ends, though. More than what the Euro currently shows, not nearly the GFS monster.

double headed cosmic dildo miss seems to be moving off the table in SNE

Why does it have to settle in the middle, the EURO will correct towards the GFS.

double headed cosmic dildo miss seems to be moving off the table in SNE

I don't think any man of reason and logic realistically thought the double dip was fully on the table. It was shown for maybe one or two times... never really got off the ground support-wise. Saturday looks like an almost-known entity at this point, a 980's-ish thing at or just inside the BM, and the Monday is TBD but if you blend Euro and GFS and shade toward the steadier end -- the Euro -- you get another impact but not a whopper for SNE.

I don't think any man of reason and logic realistically thought the double dip was fully on the table. It was shown for maybe one or two times... never really got off the ground support-wise. Saturday looks like an almost-known entity at this point, a 980's-ish thing at or just inside the BM, and the Monday is TBD but if you blend Euro and GFS and shade toward the steadier end -- the Euro -- you get another impact but not a whopper for SNE.

banana is ripe Monday

No "Congrats Dendrite" the next 7 days.

And it isn't looking great for anyone on here really.  When is our next chance of a truly region wide SNE CNE even a good bit of NNE?  I suspect that is now February.  We haven't been talking much long range with this stuff in the short range.  Looking at HPC Hemispheric, +NAO roaring through day 6 and then diffuse neutral looking day 7.  Western Ridging well up towards the pole in Western Canada - looks strong and steady.

Zeus, you do the same exact things I do. You don't state why you think something happens, you just state your thoughts without reasoning, so why put me on ignore, I bet you don't ignore yourself.

He can't see this because he has you on ignore, lol. Quoted for Zeus.

I think now that we are closing in on 96hours for system 2, the ensembles will be telling if the north 'trend' towards the GFS has any momentum.

Really?  I should have you on ignore, do you know why I think the EURO corrects towards the GFS?  Because the GFS is better and more consistent with northern stream disturbances, and guess what this system is?  A Northern stream disturbance is it not?  You didn't state why you think it settles in the middle?

if he had you on ignore how did he reply? jk

Looking like Monday time frame becoming the more interesting even? Is it as progressive as the Saturday event (if it even materializes)? Never mind. I found a map out of Taunton that would give my region 6-8. IF this is even in the likely range, when does it look to start? And, when does it look to be hitting hardest? Wedding that day

Source: http://www.weather.gov/box/stormtotalsnow  

Maybe something after too. As long as we keep that ridge amplified and the trough digging on the EC, we'll get shots. This is why we were arguing to the noose tying weenies that it wasn't the same cold and dry look.

It was still noose tying up winter weather up until this point.

Archived