Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Potential Coastal Storm This Weekend

IsentropicLift

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A Euro run like that if verified would drop 30" in spots. A general 12-18" with pockets of 20-30".

For those who have been referencing this post.....A euro run like we had a couple of days ago definitely could drop 20-30" in spots. This was TRUE. The tough part is getting a model run with a setup like that to VERIFY! If the post had said "this storm is going to give us all over a foot with areas getting 30", then it would be ridiculous. However, as it was worded, it is correct.

For those who have been referencing this post.....A euro run like we had a couple of days ago definitely could drop 20-30" in spots. This was TRUE. The tough part is getting a model run with a setup like that to VERIFY! If the post had said "this storm is going to give us all over a foot with areas getting 30", then it would be ridiculous. However, as it was worded, it is correct.

Some posters go out of there way to bash me any chance they get. So now if I'm around to give the PBP I will give it but I'm certainly not going to go out of my way anymore.

Some posters go out of there way to bash me any chance they get. So now if I'm around to give the PBP I will give it but I'm certainly not going to go out of my way anymore.

I wouldn't sweat it, your the first to tell them what they don't wanna hear when a PBP is going the wrong way for their backyard... Snow emotions:)

You were telling them what it said verbatim. Those who have been here a while know you know your trade. This forum is like politics many times; they take what they can out of context and run with it.

United States Coast Guard Rescue Swimmer

Archived