Dano62
    Newest Member
    Dano62
We have a Dream MLK Disco Jan 18 Possible Wave on front

Damage In Tolland

• Replies 945
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well, at least this thing has kept the worsening model trends as we get closer in, intact....always good to have consistency throughout the season.

Wasn't really counting on much here at all...so not a big disappointment, but just same ol, same ol is starting to get very old as well.  If this really does change the regime around with regard to the NAO, then I will gladly take one for the team(like Jerry said earlier), but if it's just the same ol sheet, then I hope the thing just goes away.  Really starting to get sick of this horrific pattern now!!

well, at least this thing has kept the worsening model trends as we get closer in, intact....always good to have consistency throughout the season.

Wasn't really counting on much here at all...so not a big disappointment, but just same ol, same ol is starting to get very old as well.  If this really does change the regime around with regard to the NAO, then I will gladly take one for the team(like Jerry said earlier), but if it's just the same ol sheet, then I hope the thing just goes away.  Really starting to get sick of this horrific pattern now!!

Lets make a legit effort to keep the "this pattern sucks, i wish it would stop" type posts to the banter thread.

Good run for powderfreak this time on Euro.

This will probably move east some more is my guess after that jump. We'll see what the ensembles say.

Roughly where is the low at hour 84?  I can only see 24 hour increments and it jumps around a little too much to interpolate.

Thanks!

One more jump like that at 00z and we're in the game. Congrats PF for now.

With the rest of guidance notably east of the 12z Euro (and the Euro itself making a big jump east)...I'd guess the Euro is going to move east some more.

This whole setup has looked pretty crowded from a spacial standpoint to get too far west. Add in the progressive pattern we're in and it's not hard to see this ending up east. It might even be pretty weak sauce with the mid-level lows in the end. But we'll see as we get closer...maybe there's a narrow stripe of decent snows as far south as your area in central NH or even SW NH.

Get that East...that's a start. Spruce snapper in the Greens but I'd rather it further east. Dryslot can have this one.

I'm going to need a lot more work for my BY, But i am more concerned keeping it snow in Western Maine, I have a trip planned next weekend to go ride................motoneige31.gif

Any guidance cripple someone in nne ? Hopefully PF who doesn't want a snow storm now lol

Im looking to go where the biggest hit is likely

The stripe is thin so you're probably going to have to wait another couple of days before guidance hones in. Someone should get it good up there though.

The stripe is thin so you're probably going to have to wait another couple of days before guidance hones in. Someone should get it good up there though.

Unless the Euro doesn't budge eastward over the next few days, he should just go to Sugarloaf...they have some wiggle room as the storm will actually have a better mid-level center by that latitude. They'll probably get smoked.

Euro is going to be solidly east of the 00z run, but still further west than most 12z guidance. Pretty big jump from one run to the next...though not surprising given the 00z was such an outlier west...even compared to the EC ensembles.

Even if it does move east, the vast majority of the precipitation is still in the warm sector, isn't it?

19.8/13

GYX was all snow in the zones overnight.  I wonder where they go this afternoon.  The Euro got better, the Canadian is drier for us yes?  The UK is good.  The GFS?

Definitely not going to be all snow, but more wintry than not?

Not my call today though, I'm mostly on the sidelines until it's go time for this one.

Archived