Total Members
    Most Online
    jstev4506
    Newest Member
    jstev4506

Southern MD / Lower Eastern Shore weather discussion

1 hour ago, SnowtoRain said:

Not sure if I remember that one.

It was part of the reason we originally created this thread back in the day. It's been a common feature this week now lol

Start at where Anne Arundel meets Calvert and just draw a straight line running west to east- nothing below that gets any snow.

11 minutes ago, PrinceFrederickWx said:

It was part of the reason we originally created this thread back in the day. It's been a common feature this week now lol

Start at where Anne Arundel meets Calvert and just draw a straight line running west to east- nothing below that gets any snow.

Ahh, I am very familiar with that phenomenon haha.  Looks to be around 0.2" for Easton with snow lifting north of us, down to pixie dust now.  Hopefully this swings back through later.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SnowtoRain said:

Ahh, I am very familiar with that phenomenon haha.  Looks to be around 0.2" for Easton with snow lifting north of us, down to pixie dust now.  Hopefully this swings back through later.

It’s actually snowing good here now, hopefully it’s enough to get me on the board for February (which is all I wanted).

52 minutes ago, Prestige Worldwide said:

Just measured 2.2 inches here. Very nice 

Nice, seems like most places got over 2" on the Delmarva, Mount Holly finally gave us a WWA.  Route 50 through Easton was a mess.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Final tally, just under 3.0 for Easton.  High of 19.8, low of 11.5, currently 18.0.  Side roads are glaciers , SHA scrambling all day, models without a clue, overall great little storm.  Up to 7.3 total for the winter.

• Like 1

Well this upcoming storm on Saturday seems to favor northern Delmarva, but there could be some accumulation into Salisbury. Let's keep tracking!

• Like 1

UKMET and NAM a total miss while GFS a hit, CMC getting better, and EURO trended south last night but still some snow. This will be interesting as always. Major model busts coming for some. 

Deep down I’ve always thought this one will work out for us. Hopefully I’m right! ❄️ 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, PrinceFrederickWx said:

Anyone have Euro snowmaps for us?

Euro Snow.png

• Like 1