• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Southern MD / Lower Eastern Shore weather discussion

PrinceFrederickWx

Fwiw- our current weather warning is 6-10 inches of snow and 1/10 in of ice. And it's saying the changeover to plain rain isn't going to happen until after midnight. Quite a change from even a few hours ago.

It's possible. Our temps have been lower than forecast so far for the entire event. Holding at 24 right now.

HRRR did pretty good last night highlights st marys as the bullseye, showing 5" by 7 am this morning. HRRR is now showing us switching over to sleet and then freezing rain, at 1pm in st marys and 2pm in calvert, but not after another 2-3 inches of snow. HRRR also shows around .15-.25 inch of ice in southern maryland through 3-10pm. 10 pm rain in st marys and then around 11pm in calvert. 

Is that place any good? I've never been there. Always looking for new places to eat around here.

I love it, they have really good margaritas and i usually get the nacho fajitas for an appetizer, if i'm drinking. It feeds two or more people, unless you are extremely hungry. Also their regular fajita options are really good. My friends like basically every entree there so I don't think there is a wrong choice.

Also, 30.4F on and off light freezing rain showers/drizzle. Probably have around 1/8 of a inch of ice accretion on cars and over previous snow pack. 

I noticed now for my point-and-click it brings up "St Mary's County Airport (K2W6)" as my closest site for obs instead of Patuxent (KNHK). I've never heard of this site before but I looked it up - somewhere between Hollywood and California? Did they always take obs at this site or is this something new?

I noticed now for my point-and-click it brings up "St Mary's County Airport (K2W6)" as my closest site for obs instead of Patuxent (KNHK). I've never heard of this site before but I looked it up - somewhere between Hollywood and California? Did they always take obs at this site or is this something new?

I'm wondering the same thing. The airport is only a few miles away from me so it's cool to have an ob station so close. Thinking it's new...