Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Southern MD / Lower Eastern Shore weather discussion

PrinceFrederickWx

16 hours ago, IronTy said:

Gawd I would love it if we get 2-3" of snow and DC gets nothing.  Sorry, not sorry.  

Going to be making snow angels with my inch and laughing at everyone else complaining how it's never going to snow again :D

With the way this year is setting up, this event is basically the equivalent of Dec 2018 or Jan 2022. If climate change is pushing the snow further south, then bring it on!!

37 minutes ago, Its a Breeze said:

Going to be making snow angels with my inch and laughing at everyone else complaining how it's never going to snow again :D

With the way this year is setting up, this event is basically the equivalent of Dec 2018 or Jan 2022. If climate change is pushing the snow further south, then bring it on!!

It's almost true!  Unfortunately I think I know how this story ends and it's not with snow angels or frosty type snowmen.  

2 minutes ago, alexderiemer said:

Are we still getting snow? Lol...

Sent from my SM-F711U using Tapatalk

6Z Euro finally came around a bit.

Looks like a chance for an inch in a fairly small area where a bit of an enhanced band may set up. You might be in a good spot. Overall the forecast for a half inch or less seems reasonable.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CAPE said:

Looks like a chance for an inch in a fairly small area where a bit of an enhanced band may set up. You might be in a good spot. Overall the forecast for a half inch or less seems reasonable.

I have such a hard time believing it, given seasonal trends...but it would be nice for sure.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Time to bump this up. Weekend worth watching. We know what we need for something like this to work, and we start with a worse handicap than the rest of the forum. Regardless it's nice to be tracking something, and still a week out for fluctuations.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, AlexD1990 said:

Time to bump this up. Weekend worth watching. We know what we need for something like this to work, and we start with a worse handicap than the rest of the forum. Regardless it's nice to be tracking something, and still a week out for fluctuations.

Meh, storms like this were the reason this thread got started in the first place. Probably all rain for SoMD.

Meh, storms like this were the reason this thread got started in the first place. Probably all rain for SoMD.
I feel it's too early to make such final predictions. But I usually don't give up until the last minute. Either way, with the upcoming pattern I feel confident we will cash in at some point.

I am always playing with house money down here so whatever will be will be
Agreed. We take what we can get. We did get 2-3 storms while those to our north and west have been in a massive snow drought.

On 1/31/2023 at 8:29 AM, CAPE said:

Cape,  what are the odds right now eastern peeps see snow before Feb?

1 hour ago, AlexD1990 said:

Typical cross bay snobbery, but then again I'm in Delaware, so what do I careemoji1787.png

I’m not sure that you meant me, but what I was trying to say is that the civilized world ends in Stevensville coming from where you live.

I love the eastern shore. Hopefully I didn’t offend you or others. Here’s a favorite photo that I took.

image.thumb.jpeg.845e9a678238071c1161ece7000dba49.jpeg

• Like 2