Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Southern MD / Lower Eastern Shore weather discussion

PrinceFrederickWx

12 minutes ago, twim19 said:

Yeah, yesterday when the WSW was issued, it was for 5-10.  Before I went to bed it was 6-11.  Now it's 6-12.  Alex Seymore is pretty bullish too, so I'm game.  

Off topic: Your signature cracks me up.  I've been lurking in weather forums for about a decade now (How I miss the Accuweather forums) and you are spot on.  

I miss Accuweather forums too- I used to post there for years before joining here. There were some smart people on there, I wonder where they are now.

Blizzard warnings for some of you I see! 

• Like 1

11.5-12 inches in Lewes. Insane blowing and drifting. About equal to the 2018 bomb cyclone. Standing at about 23 for the season so far, which is more than double our seasonal average, and way more than I ever expected going into the season.

Sent from my SM-F711U using Tapatalk

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, csnavywx said:

Congrats to everyone on the eastern shore! Big winners on that one -- even higher totals than I thought!

The coastal deformation zone merged nicely with the pre-event frontogen band and really delivered. Overperformed expectations here too, ended up slightly above 5", more than expected.

ok,  what's next lol

• 9 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Prestige Worldwide said:

Everyone upset about about the latest GFS in the main thread. - rain instead of snow this coming Friday or so.  We’ve been rain the whole time- but the cold is coming and so will our snow.  Gonna be an interesting Christmas week I think 

during the ice age it prolly rained from future Salisbury south. hope your right my friend!

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
32 minutes ago, Its a Breeze said:

Bumping.

We have the very real potential of accumulating snow in the SHORT term. This'll be the thread for another potential win for the S&E folks this week, since...no one else cares :)

Let's do this! I'm measuring flurries if I have to.

• Like 1