Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Southern MD / Lower Eastern Shore weather discussion

PrinceFrederickWx

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Well today it becomes official. I move into my new home in South Hanover, PA. A part of me will always remain in Southern Maryland (born and raised) and will always pull for the southern part of the sub region. 
I’ll still be stopping in to say hello from time to time or whenever it looks like y’all are gonna get something juicy. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Wxdavis5784 said:

Well today it becomes official. I move into my new home in South Hanover, PA. A part of me will always remain in Southern Maryland (born and raised) and will always pull for the southern part of the sub region. 
I’ll still be stopping in to say hello from time to time or whenever it looks like y’all are gonna get something juicy. 

…and just like that, the GFS has a tropical event for SoMD next week. :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
2 hours ago, SnowtoRain said:

More like sarcastic realism, whenever there is beach blizzard I get a dusting up here in Easton.  

You mean to say that we're going to be treated to some more uppershoresadness? Or will it possibly be a mauling up and down the shore? Things have been so weird; that seems when, at times, improbable outcomes can and do happen. Or not. 

2 hours ago, baldereagle said:

You mean to say that we're going to be treated to some more uppershoresadness? Or will it possibly be a mauling up and down the shore? Things have been so weird; that seems when, at times, improbable outcomes can and do happen. Or not. 

I prefer midshoresadness.  On a real note, any snow would be great.

5 hours ago, Lowershoresadness said:

you guys north of me take this one. im battling my third round of covid, fully vaxed, and 3 herniated dics. 2021 can **** off

There’s a joke in there with the misspelling, but now isn’t the time.

Sorry things have been so cruddy for you. Hope that 2022 is significantly better.

5 hours ago, Lowershoresadness said:

you guys north of me take this one. im battling my third round of covid, fully vaxed, and 3 herniated dics. 2021 can **** off

Sorry to hear broham.  Get a few books by Stuart McGill.  They'll change your life, he's the god of spinal research.  I had/have degenerative disk disease and just today I squatted 250lbs for 3x10reps.  It's like a second chance at life.